- February 2020: Online payment providers compatible with AEC
Learn more about our online payment providers that we have connected to the AEC payment platforms and the Kiosque online store in more than 30 countries.
- January 2020: Discover the new features!
New features are already available in AEC! Now we have tools that will make your daily work even more efficient.
- November 2019:
Everyday, we are working on improvements in order to optimize our system. In this occasion, we want to talk about the enhances we have been doing in 2019, in order to make AEC better….
- April 2019: Make management tasks easier and more rational with online payment
School’s Administrative follow-up might quickly become laborious, depending on the volume of activities offered by the School. See how AEC on-line payment features dramatically help.
- April 2019: Client’s testimonial : Gaelle Robin – Director of Courses at IF Madrid
Gaelle Robin explains us her experience about the change process of course management software
- March 2019: How The Institut Français of Athens- Greece migrated to AEC Software
The Institut Français of Athens, was founded early 1907 and has since then become one of the elder and more active institutes of the network thanks to a strong and ancient French-greek friendship.
- February 2019: [Video] AEC User’s testimonial
Stéphane Giraud, Federal Manager of Language Courses and Coordination at the Instituts Français in Germany shares with is his feedback on the AEC Software
Read the Article…
- February 2019 : A New Challenge for ATL Software, training the CILEC
The CILEC Centre International de Langue Et de Civilisation, – International Centre of French language and civilisation is a small size school integrated within the University Jean Monnet in Saint Etienne (France) what is rare…
- February 2019 : Arc-en-Ciel training in Strasbourg
The Alliance Française Strasbourg Europe, is one of the 800 French Alliances present in the world. This one, gathers a significant number of volunteers. Wishing to invest in the promotion of the French language. Loaded with great cultural diversity, and lovers of the French language…
- February 2019 : Arc-en-Ciel training in Greece
To guarantee the effectiveness of the step to use Arc-en-Ciel, the company ATL Software has offered a training of several days in Greece. The users learned all of the basic tools and features of AEC...
- February 2019 : ATL Software takes Arc-en-Ciel to Grenoble
ATL Software has provided a training session for several days at the French Alliance of Grenoble (AFG), after implementing the Arc-en-Ciel administration software. The private institution of higher education has taken a big step towards the improvement of their management offices…
- January 2019 : A Client’s Testimonial in video
How to make one’s school personnel happy? Check the testimonial of Abdu Belarbi, receptionist at the IF of Madrid, for whom his job without the AEC Software would mean harder days.
- January 2019 : Training at the Institut Français d’Espagne
A new training session was performed by ATL Software, in a multi-center context at the Institut Français d’Espagne. The IF of Madrid is the best place to be where to “feel” the French cultural presence over there…
- December 2018 : Training at the AAA Institut of Paris
Our in-house trainer at ATL Software provided a 2-day training course on the use of Arc-en-Ciel (AEC) course management software, at the AAA school Paris, the educational institute specialized in Asian language and cultural exchange in Paris including Manga courses.
Read the Article…
- November 2018 : Version 2.10.12 of our Course Management Software AEC is now released!
ATL Software is proud of introducing the key features of new release 2.10.12 of Course Management Software AEC.
- October 2018 : A training session of AEC at the L’Alliance Française of Tunis
ATL Software has trained a group of new AEC users at the Alliance Française of Tunis.
- June 2018: ATL Software meets its customers
Many of you have expressed your wish for more frequent exchanges with the ATL Software team. This was the case last June…